and his sharing those with others that will support him.
A Special Thank You
Did you know goldfish have an attention span of 9 seconds? Recently, a Time Magazine article noted that according to a new study from Microsoft, people now generally lose concentration after only eight seconds. Less than a goldfish.
But it takes more than eight-second sound bites to unlearn the deception and figure out the solutions. Because freedom isn't inherited, it's learned, and practiced, in the minds and hearts of people like you.
Check out this series of free videos and podcasts, with our thanks for taking the time to dive deeper and find each other, so that together we really can obsolete the old paradigm and create a thriving world.
Below all of that is not free! How much?
- If you want to learn more about how to learn anything for yourself, listen to episode 23 of the Peace Revolution Podcast.
- If you want to learn about how and why people are being dumbed down around the world, watch the ultimate history lesson with John Taylor Gatto.
- If you are concerned about the rise of mass surveillance and the loss of privacy take some time to screen the interview with NSA whistleblower William Binney.
- And if you are interested in the rise of cybernetics, the smart grid and transhumanism, check out the interview with Patrick Wood on Technocracy Rising.
Tragedy and Hope Productions: Independent Publishers of Free Knowledge & Priceless Wisdom; Re-Contextualizing History, One Episode @ A Time
- Richard Grove’s “The Future of Freedom” film project playlist on YouTube
- The Peace Revolution Podcast, ranked #1 in Higher Education by podOmatic
- Web: www.TragedyandHope.com
- Twitter: @TragedyandHope
- YouTube: TragedyandHopeMag